A lot of my posts lately haven't come with any pictures so I'm making up for that now. I forget to take my camera with me places and when I do have it handy and there's good picture opportunities the camera has, of course, dead batteries. I'll try to get better at that. Cute pics of kids, then I moved some pics around in my living room--I really didn't like our family picture so I took it down and put a temple pic in it's place. And of course for my family far away there's the belly shot--Annaleise took the picture and I think she did a rather good job. And speaking of bellyness - I'm rather confused. My baby is not where the belly is sticking out--it's way down under the belly still--so if the baby isn't in the big soccer ball area then why do I even have a soccer ball area? Hmm. I love the funky glasses on the kids, I can't help but laugh when they come out wearing those. And after a month of having the kids pictures hiding behind my dresser I finally got it out, put the screws in and hung it up. It's nice having good pics of the kids up...I see it and seeing how adorable they really are helps to counteract my thinking of 'ugh, those kids are driving me crazy!' Now if they could just smile and look that adorable all the time...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Pictures
A lot of my posts lately haven't come with any pictures so I'm making up for that now. I forget to take my camera with me places and when I do have it handy and there's good picture opportunities the camera has, of course, dead batteries. I'll try to get better at that. Cute pics of kids, then I moved some pics around in my living room--I really didn't like our family picture so I took it down and put a temple pic in it's place. And of course for my family far away there's the belly shot--Annaleise took the picture and I think she did a rather good job. And speaking of bellyness - I'm rather confused. My baby is not where the belly is sticking out--it's way down under the belly still--so if the baby isn't in the big soccer ball area then why do I even have a soccer ball area? Hmm. I love the funky glasses on the kids, I can't help but laugh when they come out wearing those. And after a month of having the kids pictures hiding behind my dresser I finally got it out, put the screws in and hung it up. It's nice having good pics of the kids up...I see it and seeing how adorable they really are helps to counteract my thinking of 'ugh, those kids are driving me crazy!' Now if they could just smile and look that adorable all the time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those are very cute pics of the kids....it's a good reminder to look at that when you have a good mind to send them off to foster care....:)
great pics of everyone and everything:) love the kids new eyes!! they are so cute:)
Thanks for the pictures of the kids, they are so cute. I do the same thing, I have pictures of the kids on my wall and I look at them often to remind me that they can be sweet, sometimes it's the only way we all make it through the day. I forgot how cute you are when you're pregnant.
haha, you always make me laugh. Maybe the soccer ball area is all your intestines and insides since your baby is where they should be...now you need to come up with a better name for it than the "soccer ball area" =) you and your kids are all so cute!
Post a Comment