The way I'm feeling you'd think I was going to jump out of an airplane, or heaven forbid, do some public speaking. I'm shaky, I couldn't sleep last night, I cried all the way home after dropping off Annaleise at preschool. I'm still teary-eyed.
I have an ultrasound in 30 minutes. To see the baby for the 1st and last time before it's born and to find out if it's a boy or girl. I don't want to go. This makes it real, and I'm so not ready for that yet. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself in front of my Dr. by having a complete emotional breakdown. I should probably get that over with on the drive there. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes...if I make it there!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
it will be okay - really! i wish i could there with you and pedro - Jen will be there soon:) lots of love and hugs!
Awwww,everything will be ok. Can't wait to hear what your having!!!
i'm excited to find out who your growing in side your belly... I can't wait to make something for the cute little one.... cause no matter what I'm sure it will be adorable!
I'm sure once you see the baby, you'll realize that everything will be okay, and the scared tears will turn to happy ones.
I can't wait to know what you're having. Be brave. It will all work out. Remember to let the Lord help you!
I hope that the appointment ended up being a wonderful one. I can't wait to hear what's going on in that tummy!!
Post a Comment