Thursday, January 22, 2009
Have you seen my Petey?
Busy season. Blech. Super-mom has long since gone and we are hanging in there with 'make it through the day' mom. Luckily, today is testing. Next Thursday is install. Please, please, please don't let there be another step after install! Oh wait, there's roll out to production. I won't think about that just yet. The kids haven't seen Pedro for a couple of days so I rescued him from work last night and we got to have him for an hour. When we got home last night I had a killer headache and was just too tired to put the kids to bed. So we had a camp-out in the living room. The kiddos got to fall asleep to The Aristocats and there were no fights involved. Yeah! I left a light on for Pedro and went to bed. I never heard him come home. This morning there was an e-mail from Pedro that was sent at 1:30 last night. He had left his lights on and his car was dead. He didn't want to wake us up so he slept at the office. Ugh. I hope he found somewhere comfy to sleep. I can't imagine it. The poor guy. I should do something nice for him. Maybe a case of Red Bull with a bow on top? Or a pillow and blanket he can keep at the office for any more late nights? Maybe a spare battery to keep in the car? What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh!!! That is so sad! Poor Pedro! I say... get it all for him! Just in case! He is so sweet to let you keep sleeping! Hopefully things will cool off sometime in the near future and you can have your hubby back!!
Get some jumper cables for the car then you don't have to worry as much about the battery.... But the blanket and pillow is a good idea too. I love the idea of a camp out in the living room see you think your just hanging in there but really you are a SUPER MOM!!!
I just found out the guy didn't even sleep last night!
What a good husband you have. I hope that work will slow down so you can see him. In the mean time keep up the good work.
Post a Comment