Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Craving some rain
I love rainstorms. I love to sit by my window and just watch the rain fall down. I could do that for hours. There's something soothing about rainstorms. I love the smell of rain. Before and after. I have good memories of the rain. I once dragged Pedro out of our apartment into the parking lot to play in the rain. It rained the day we got married. Annaleise was born on a rainy day. The worms come out like crazy in the rain. And that reminds me of going fishing with my great-grandma. On my first day of high school it rained on me while I walked home. I had to wring out my clothes. That was a good rain. It's been too long since the last good rain fall. It's time for some more. So bring it on Spring, I'm ready for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hope you get some of that wonderful rain. I never knew your liked the rain that much... Its neat to get know something fun about someone you've known so long...
uhhh,you'd change your mind about the rain after living in Seattle for a couple years =)
Post a Comment