I choke up every time I listen to 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift
Maybe it's just because I'm waiting for my own knight in shining armor (yes, Pedro, that would be you...whenever you get around to reading this take it as a big hint okay?) to come take me away somewhere at least for a weekend, heck at the moment I'd even take a date night. It doesn't even have to be on a white horse or anything. Just as long as it includes a nap and at least an hour at Best Buy so I can play guitar hero.
Maybe then I'll stop crying to the radio.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh sweet Melissa. If I lived near you, you would be more than welcome to drop your kids off so you could have a relaxing and fun day to yourself. Keep up the great work you're doing!
I still cry at some soungs every time I hear Don't take the girl I cry... It drives Johnny nuts... Hang in there we love you and as soon as this change over or what ever it is I'm sure your knight will give you that special time, that you need if not next time your out here I'll give him what for j/k love you tons
Post a Comment