This came from my friend Jessica.
Post your favorite recipe and a cleaning secret, tool, or product that you just love. There are so many cleaning appliances, sprays, scrubs, and tools out there I'm trying to find ones that everyone loves. And I love those email recipe chains but it's never worked for me, so hopefully this will see better results. I'll just check out your blog and see what you've put. Here are mine.
Recipe:
Pan Seared Tilapia
1 pound tilapia
olive oil
season salt
lemon juice
parsley flakes
Lightly sprinkle season salt to taste on both sides of tilapia. Heat 4 tbsp oil in saute pan over medium-high heat. Cook for 8 minutes turning as needed. Top with 2 tbsp lemon juice, sprinkle parsley flakes on top and serve.
*Yes, I did get this from Sam's Club. I love it because it's fast and easy.
Cleaning Tip:
I think it's called the Wonder Mop. I love it because the head comes off and you can throw it in the washer when it gets dirty instead of having to buy a new one. I've tried a few different mops and this one is absolutely my favorite.
Now I tag anyone who likes to eat and have a clean house
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment