
Okay so for this blogging game, you need to post a blog using one of your own pictures. Open "My Pictures" file and choose the fourth folder in there. Then find the fourth picture in that file and post it! Let everyone know where, when, what, and who is in the picture and enjoy!!
This is Annaleise when she was 3 months old. We went to Crystal Hot Springs with my family. Grandma's knee is in the picture too. Grandma watched Annaleise while the rest of us went swimming. We did take Annaleise in the pool for a few minutes, but she really preferred to sit and be cute. For weighing less than 6 pounds at birth she sure packed on the pounds pretty quick...I love the rolls!



2 comments:
I remember that day! It was such a fun time at the hot springs, watching tiny, little Annaleise and busy little Joel:) What a wonderful memory!
Whats even more wonderful is that your mom can actually remember something!!
Isn't this a fun blogging game? I totally agree with you on the little rolls. Mckenzie didn't have any rolls, but Abby whoa! Look out. I just love to squeeze those little legs.
Post a Comment