That's good!!! Brad got a hold of a permanent marker and drew on his face. I think I blogged about it. Ü He wasn't so happy about the rubbing alcohol clean up.
I would love to see Annaleise and Mckenzie get together. I can't even imagine what they'd get themselves into. I'm impressed with how well she drew on herself!
Created in 2002, consisting of the most awesome Pedro, Melissa, Annaleise, Eric and Brianna. Going strong except for when we're not. Taking life one day at a time, and sometimes one hour at a time.
5 comments:
Oh no! Was it permanent? She looks proud of herself! I am glad you took a picture of her!
No, not permanent. It came from a dry erase marker. It came off in 2 seconds.
That's good!!! Brad got a hold of a permanent marker and drew on his face. I think I blogged about it. Ü He wasn't so happy about the rubbing alcohol clean up.
I would love to see Annaleise and Mckenzie get together. I can't even imagine what they'd get themselves into. I'm impressed with how well she drew on herself!
Post a Comment