Someday we'll look back at the mess we're in and laugh...we will, we will, we WILL!
Rrrrawr! He is gonna be a lady killer. Especially if he steps on their feet wearing those shoes...
He knows fashion! I love it!!!
He's getting so old. oh and that was my thought before I saw the shoes... then I said to myself, he's still young, he can get away with it!
Hey Mel I think he walks better in them than you hehe jkLeslie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Rrrrawr! He is gonna be a lady killer. Especially if he steps on their feet wearing those shoes...
He knows fashion! I love it!!!
He's getting so old.
oh and that was my thought before I saw the shoes... then I said to myself, he's still young, he can get away with it!
Hey Mel I think he walks better in them than you hehe jk
Leslie
Post a Comment