Saw this on a friend's facebook. It's supposed to be the music that would go to a movie about your life. I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. Like he said, some of it works, some...well, not so much
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, Zune, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.
1. Opening Credits:
Born to Fly-Sara Evans
2. Waking Up:
Letters from Home-John Michael Montgomery
3. First Day At School:
Unbroken-Tim McGraw
4. Falling In Love:
Mormon Rap (I don't think I've ever listened to this song. How did it get on my media player?)
5. Fight Song:
You're Like Coming Home-Lonestar
6. Breaking Up:
In My Daughter's Eyes-Martina McBride
7. Prom:
Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me-Keith Urban
8. Life:
Where I Come From-Alan Jackson
9. Mental Breakdown:
She Misses Him-Tim Rushlow
10. Driving:
Little Moments-Brad Paisley
11. Flash-back:
Let Them Be Little-Billy Dean
12. Getting back together:
Perfect Day-from Legally Blond
13. Wedding:
Beautiful Mess-Diamond Rio (Yep, that sounds just about right)
14. Birth of Child:
Gone-Montgomery Gentry (kind of like how my mind feels)
15. Final Battle:
Everything-Alanis Morissette
16. Death Scene:
Love Song-Sara Bareilles
17. Funeral Scene:
It's a Heartache-Trick Pony
18. Ending Credits:
Celebrity-Brad Paisley
*So you've probably figured out we're really country over here. I do have some non-country songs...honestly
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh snap! I like Brad Paisley, but we don't listen to a bunch of country music. I used to when I was growing up, and it's not like I hate it, I just don't really listen to it. Of course, when we were in Arkansas country stations were the only good radio stations I could find, sooo....
Also, I love Hoku (the girl who sings Perfect Day.) She roxxorz.
I love "mormon rap". I remember listening to it when I was little and memorizing it. I was so cool :)
Post a Comment