I really like Blue Ray. I was just about drooling.
I can't play guitar hero while wearing a jacket and heels.
I don't understand some people's obsession with P.F. Changs.
I wish Sharper Image was still at the promenade. I miss those massage chairs.
I fell in love with a blanket at Pottery Barn. A $150 blanket.
Pedro de-junked more than I did today. How'd that happen?
The swimming pool at World's Gym is too cold.
I don't want to take the kids trick or treating. I'll end up eating way too much of their candy.
And I'm not looking forward to the sugar rush my kids will be on.
Have you ever thought what you would look like without a nose?
Did you hear about the football player who had his pinky finger amputated instead of operated on so he wouldn't miss one season? Crazy.
Go Bulldogs!
My living room is too neutral.
It's hard to entertain kids at Lowes.
I think the neighbors are moving out. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.
Does that make me a bad Christian?
I need to find Eric's internal clock and mess with it.
I'm reading Breaking Dawn. Again.
My 1 year old neice looks hilarious in glasses. In a cute way.
I'm becoming dependant on generic sleeping pills.
My nephews are way too cute.
The newest Indiana Jones movie was just weird.
Okay, now my brain is empty.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
haha, now that was entertaining
All that was in your brain at one time??!! :-) Makes me wonder what would run through mine.....
Are you kidding? I pray daily that our upstairs neighbors will move out, and that no one will move into the apartment across from us. Oh, and that the dog in the apartment behind us will keel over dead, since it barks constantly.
See you in Hell ;)
(Also, I'm really glad I moved out of Arkansas before the Pottery Barn opened or I think I would have been in real trouble with Nate.
And YES, I was just thinking last night in my throes of insomnia what I would look like without a nose. I finally decided I would like to keep my nose, but make it a little bit smaller.)
I really should write down all my random thoughts. Dan thinks it's so weird how women can have so many things going through their minds. He is always so focused on one thing at a time. Makes sense why mommies can do so much for so many different people and not go totally crazy.. well, at least not totally crazy all the time. thanks for sharing!
It's posts like this that remind me why you are one of my BFF's
Post a Comment