Mommy: Hi Luly!
Leise: My name isn't Luly! My name is Annaleise!
Mommy: I used to call you Luly when you were a baby, it was your nickname.
Leise: Oh. You and Daddy and Eric called me Luly?
Mommy: Daddy and I did, but Eric wasn't here yet, he was still in heaven
Leise: Oh. Hey Mommy! I know where Kuzco is!
*Side note: Kuzco is our dog that just died a few days ago. We've been talking to her and telling her that Kuzco is in heaven...*
Mommy: Where's Kuzco?
Leise: At Walmart!
Mommy laughing: Why is Kuzco at Walmart?
Leise: She's getting food to take to Jesus!



8 comments:
What a sweetheart!
What a sweet story!
Conversations like that are so sweet and tender. That's one you'll definitely want to remember!
ahh. I love it!
Haha, that was funny. I loved that he was at walmart...that's where my kids say we're always going when we get in the car...they're mostly right.
ok, So my fav memory of you is running around the apartment in the winter, because we were too chicken to go outside (plus neither one of us had joggers)
I liked when we tried to come up with different moves to work off the the weight in different areas. Mine being my jiggly bum!
Gotta love the sweet moments, obviously this girl has awesome parents! Your kids are so cute. It is great to have a way to stay in touch. Hope all is going well.
Maynards
Hilarious! Did she happen to mention what food he was getting? Just curious!
Post a Comment