After 2 Saturdays of painting the trim on the outside of our house I decided that there's a lesson to be learned from the story of the 3 Little Pigs. Go with the bricks! I don't think we'll ever buy a wooden house again. Besides the whole painting thing, we found some rot on the back side that we've got to have fixed. Bummer!
Yesterday morning we took the kids up to the Blueberry Barn to pick blueberries. Yum! I think Leise ate more than she put in the bucket. It was fun to watch her though because she'd run from her dad to me and occasionally shout something like "Daddy, hurry up! Mommy's winning!" Eric only picked a few and spent the rest of the time admiring the barbed wire fence--weird kid! We got a gallon and came home. I spent the afternoon making/canning blueberry lime jam. Oh, that stuff is good! I put up 18 jars of it. Pedro spent the afternoon chasing kids and helping me not to burn down the kitchen.
Sorry about the lack of pictures. Our camera is broken and I'm so happy! Time for a new camera! Any suggestions?
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sounds like fun. do you have a good jam recipe? as far as the camera goes, we have one that i really like. it's Canon A 570 IS. I like it a lot. Takes great pictures, easy to put of the computer, easy to use.
Post a Comment