Friday, July 25, 2008
Small and Sweet
Yesterday my kids got sick. Eric's had a fever and then Leise started complaining that her stomach hurt. I thought she was having sympathy pains for her brother so we pulled out her play doctor kit and I checked them and their stuffed animals. Later in the night Leise started throwing up. Guess I should have believed her when she said she didn't feel well. I sent Pedro to the gas station for some sprite and while he was gone Leise said "Mom, I think some oil on my head will make me feel better." Ah, heart melt-age. She asked her Daddy for a blessing, threw up once more afterwards and then boom! All better. She spent the next few hours talking about how Jesus made her body better and made the sickies go away. Wow! Wish my faith was more like hers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is so sweet! I love how simple and perfect the faith is of little kids! Isn't it so wonderful to have the priesthood in your home!!!
Oh my gosh, wow...kids have a way of humbling us parents, eh? Love the story
Kids always say and do things that bring us back to realizing what's most important in our lives! Great story. Thanks for sharing! What awesome parents you are for teaching your children the things that are most important in life!
Children are so amazing! I wish I could be more like them too! That is so sweet that she said that the oil would make her feel better. Too cute! Precious moments for sure!
Post a Comment