Friday, June 13, 2008

What do you think?


From a conversation Annaleise had with her Daddy:

"Daddy, my finger got squinked."

(utter confusion on Daddy's face)

"Your finger got pinched?"

"No, my finger got squinked!"

"Your finger got squished?"

"No! My finger got squinked!"

"Oh, okay."

Now I'm asking you...what do you think a squink is?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

haha, I'm going to have to use that. I think a squink is like a stubbed toe...but a stubbed finger...ask her about that =)

Sara said...

So funny!!! She has such a great personality! I love the picture!

Jenni said...

Maybe it is like a squish and a pinch at the same time or something? Wouldn't it be great to really understand what they are saying and meaning??

Laura said...

Alli says a squink is an "ou-ee"

I think it's scratch on a pinky finger.

OR it could be bruised? OR a squeeky finger?
OR a Pink finger, or finger that was just in the sink? or a finger that can think? or uhh, I think that is the end of my ideas.