No, I'm not advertising for Capital One.
Last night Pedro cleaned out his wallet. By cleaning I mean he took out all the little receipts that had piled up and put them on the desk for me to go through, and then shoved everything else back in his wallet. So I went through them today and I learned something new. My dear hubby holds on to things for a long time! I think the most recent thing in there was from August of '06. The oldest was a receipt from the Rexburg Dominos--in 2003! No, his wallet isn't fat from all the Washingtons and Jacksons...It's fat with receipts! You've heard that you get to know a woman by going through her purse. Sure, I believe that. But now I'm also a firm believer that you'll find out some interesting quirks from going through the discard pile of a man's wallet.
Or maybe it's just Pedro.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is crazy! How can he find things stuff in there with all those reciepts? Man that blows me away. Now I want to clean Travis' out when he gets home today, I wonder what I'll find!
I have the same problem as Pedro. I keep receipts forever. Dan throws them all away. Maybe I should give Dan my wallet to organize. What's your wallet like, Melissa?
Post a Comment