Leise has learned how to help load the dishwasher and fold towels! Yeah a helper!
Eric has become a super-grump. I hope it's just teeth because I know that will pass--eventually
Five minutes after getting to church today I wanted to throw in the towel and go back home. Then we dropped the kids off at primary and nursery and I remembered that at least those 2 hours of church makes getting through sacrament meeting worth the hassel
Pedro and I got to go to Tulsa yesterday for a conference with no kiddos. Yeah!
I woke up at 6 am yesterday (on purpose) for the first time in many many moons.
We still haven't figured out what a squink is, we asked Leise and she said she didn't know--go figure!
I'm so happy! We fixed our little car--timing belt broke on us--and are back to having 2 working vehicles!
We had company over the weekend so Annaleise had to sleep in our room for 2 nights. She got into Pedro's contacts and ripped one of them in half. Sigh. Not such a bad thing because Pedro's had them for 3+ years and they needed to be replaced a long time ago.
Eric has been learning lots of new words and phrases. My favorite is when I go in his room in the morning or when he wakes up from a nap--he says "how you?" Love it!
I actually have stuff growing in my garden! And no, they're not all weeds!
I found the best cardio workout--Zumba! It's latin dancing mixed in with cardio--fun fun fun!



3 comments:
Sounds great. Jed's been getting annoyed that I am in nursery still, but I love it. He doesn't like having to be in the hall calming Lucy, because she won't sleep in the car seat. We are working on solutions.
Eric is so cute.
miss you guys,
Laura
Oh thank goodness for Primary! I love that first picture! Eric is sooo cute in it.
it's so cute when the little ones start to figure out some word phrases. And yeah for sacrament meetings. Hallie takes her nap right now during that time so every sacrament meeting Travis spends out in the hall fighting a tired 15 mon old. 3 more months until nursery!!
Post a Comment