Story #1
I sent Pedro out in secret to get some ice cream for the kiddos. I stayed home with the 3 littles and helped them with chores and homework. Finally, Annaleise noticed that Daddy was missing. This is what came next:
A: Where's Daddy?
M: Oh, don't worry. He'll be back soon.
A: How soon?
M: Twenty minutes or so.
A: Oh. He's in the bathroom, huh?
Story #2
Bri was helping me make my bed. She noticed a loose screw in the frame. This is what followed:
B: Oh no! Your bed is broken!
M: Oh, yes. I guess it does need to be fixed.
B: I have an idea! Tomorrow you can call the "six" it guy and he'll come and "six" it, and it won't be broken anymore. That's my idea! Isn't that a great idea?
M: That is a wonderful idea, Bri!
B: Yep. Do you think I'm brilliant?
Monday, September 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hahaha! So funny on both of those. I love reading about your family!
Post a Comment