Done! 7 more weeks to go!
I managed three runs this week. I did a 4 mile, 8 mile and a 12 mile. Felt good, knees are sore, and I'm feeling famished all the time.
I'm going to rearrange my running schedule again as life has gotten so much busier again with the start of soccer season. Pedro's taking a Dale Carnegie class on Wednesday nights, and usually those are the days of my longer "short" runs. This week it'll be 9 miles, and after that big of a run I'm too tired to really be of much use. So for the children's sake, I'm moving that longer run to Tuesday. Wednesday will be a cross training day.
I'm 47 days away from the race. I still haven't registered. I need to get on that. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the 18 miles I have this Saturday--like I said "trying" I think right now I'm leaning towards "freaking out."
And my playlist is getting old. Any music suggestions?
Sunday, March 04, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, the glory of peak training and long runs. Sounds like you are doing great though! Take it one run at a time, and before you know it, the race will be here, and you will be ready. Good luck! It will be amazing.
Post a Comment