Pedro and I have reached new heights in regards to our parenting achievements. Today at dinner we made all 3 kids cry. Talented, I tell ya. It really doesn't take much to set them off, usually we only have 1 crier at dinner. Tonight was special.
Child X: But I don't wanna eat this!
Parent: If you don't have 1 bite you go straight to bed.
Child X: WAAAAAA!
Child Y: Juice?
Parent: Bite.
Child Y: Juice?
Parent: No. Bite.
Child Y: No bite!
Parent: No bite, no juice.
Child Y: WAAAAA!
Child Z: Can I play video games after dinner?
Parent: No. It's already bedtime and you haven't done your homework yet.
Child Z: But homework is boring!
Parent: Still have to do homework.
Child Z: Sleeping is more important than homework.
Parent: Nope. Homework.
Child Z: But I'm gonna be tired!
Parent: Not my fault. You could have done your homework earlier.
Child Z: WAAAAA!
We had the first child crying 2 seconds after we sat down, and there was still one crying when we cleared the table.
And that folks, is what dinner is like at our house on any given night.



4 comments:
thats funny lol
I love how you tell it like it is. Here's to a better dinner tonight. ;)
I love how you tell it like it is. Here's to a better dinner tonight. ;)
oh my goodness!! We get a lot of but mom this is yuka... Then they take there required two bites and there scarfing it down and asking for more...I'm a mean mom and make them eat about 1/2 there dinner befopre we bring out there drinks.. Or they just fill up on milk or juice and never touch there food...
Sorry mel wish I had some good advice for you but I don't... At least you can have good laugh about it... Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment