Week 4 of training was last week. However, I got sick midweek and didn't finish it out. So this week was a redo.
Monday: 30 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes walking
Tuesday: 2 mile run, 25 minutes. I was rushed (busy morning) so I couldn't do the full 3, and I was still recovering from that nasty cold/flu thing so the run felt pretty hard.
Wednesday: no workout. I was supposed to do a 4 mile run, but I wasn't up for it.
Thursday: 3 mile run, 33:45. Tough, tough, tough. I took 3 1-minute walking breaks, and had to keep slowing down my pace.
Friday: no workout. I decided I needed another rest day.
Saturday: 9 mile run. Accomplished! I was worried coming into the run since I've had a hard time getting back to speed after the illness. It was pretty slow 105 minutes, but I finished! I stopped 5 times for bathroom, water, and snack breaks. I'm guessing I had 7 or 8 minutes of stops.
Anyways, yay for a day of rest tomorrow!
Saturday, January 07, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
your AWESOME! Keep it up your doing fantasic!!
Post a Comment