Who likes the dentist?
Apparently I do.
I loved my appointment today.
And it was to get a cavity filled.
Whoa now!
Ya, once I got past the nervous energy/nauseous feeling because I haven't done this in 15 years and had a terrible image in my head of how painful it would be...ya, it was great.
I didn't feel a thing. Not the shots, nada. I had 45 minutes to myself. Watching Property Brothers. And afterwards I had a blast slapping my cheek and not feeling that either. Smiling and seeing only 1/2 of my face go up. And kissing Pedro...now, that was just plain interesting. I could only feel that on the left side of my upper lip. Okay, okay, too much information.
I think I'm easily entertained.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh lucky you! see, there are nice dentists out there!!
Post a Comment