I'm a nerd. I took the camera to Branson, but forgot to transfer it from the car to the stroller. So...no pictures.
I told the kids if they earned 100 tickets by doing chores, we would go to Branson. Work they did, and happy was I. Chores were done left and right and they were constantly asking what else they could do. Love it!
Anywho, SDC. We went. Kids had a blast. We saw a stunt dog show and got soaked on Tom and Hucks adventure. By the time we dried off it started to rain. Soaked again. We waited out the rain and by then the park was mostly empty. No lines to wait in, kids got to go on their favorite rides over and over and over again. Petey and I even got to go on one that was not decorated as a ladybug, caterpillar, teacup or frog. Good times.
The kids. Oh the kids...
Brianna is not only a girl, she is also the baby. That winning combination gives you this.
First scenario: I reprimand Bri for something or other. Her shoulders slump, her chin hits her chest and then I hear a very faint "hoo."
Second scenario: We're out for a walk. Bri slightly stumbles over her own 2 feet--doesn't fall down or anything. She immediately stops, slumps her shoulder, hangs her head and sits on the ground.
Oh child of mine!
On to Eric. Today in his primary class they were talking about how the Lamanites and Nephites kept fighting. Up goes Eric's hand. "My mommy and daddy are real good at fighting."
Oh boy.
Sunday, July 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can not tell you how much joy your children bring me. I am laughing so hard at Eric. Today in nursery Bri started crying hysterically because I wouldn't let her climb on the table. She has a bit of drama in her, but man is she CUTE!!!!
HAHAHA! Oh those kids just make me laugh! Love what Eric said. I wonder how his teacher responded?!
Hilarious children! Oh man, you are such a great mommy.
Oh no! I just know my one of my kids are gonna embarrass me like that one of these days! And Bri... let me tell you, I completely understand little girl emotional drama- it can be very frustrating! Have to tell you- I love your writing syle. You're so clever, funny and honest- it really makes your posts fun to read :)
Post a Comment