*This is Brianna eating spaghetti out of her shoes*
What do you do when you walk in the kitchen and find half of the fridge's contents all over the floor? More importantly, when you find 2 empty egg cartons and 22 cracked eggs in the sink?
Well, if it's not the Sabbath, I would suggest going out and buying a fridge lock straight away. That's on the list for tomorrow.
These being the wonderful cage free eggs that they are...we saved them. They have now been turned into a batch of rolls, a weeks worth of french toast and 3 days worth of scrambled eggs.
Breakfast anyone?



2 comments:
I laughed. I am so sorry. I laughed because of the similarities between my kids and yours. Enjoy all that breakfast and your new fridge lock!
Unreal! Eating spaghetti out of her shoes?! How nice that you were able to see the humor in the situation- I'm assuming since you took a picture :)
Post a Comment