It's a little late, but...
Happy Birthday to my Leisey Luler! She turned 7 on May 17th. I tried to imagine her as a little girl when she was a newborn. I couldn't even see her as a 5 year old. There's no way I could have even imagined her now. There's so much personality contained in that little body!
Stuff to know about the Luler:
- somewhere in the 50 pound range
- hovering around 48 inches tall
- she's made of solid muscle
- she loves to read
- she spends most of her time outside
- she loves to talk talk talk
- her favorite food is pasta (minus mac n cheese)
- she's an awesome big sister
- she can be a wonderful helper--one day I had to insist she go to bed even though she wanted to continue cleaning--"mom, I just need to dust first!"
This year we opted for a family party. We took her to Silver Dollar City the Saturday before her birthday. She had such a fun time. And informed us every 5 minutes that there was no way she was going to ride Powder Keg again! Luckily for her, it was very sunny on her birthday, so she got to spend the entire afternoon outside playing with her friends. We took her swimming after dinner and came home to cake and phone calls with lots of family. We must have tired her out really good since she fell asleep while I was reading to her. All in all, a good day.
We love you Annaleise!



3 comments:
Happy birthday! I can't believe she is so big. Unbelievable! I am glad her birthday was so wonderful.
P.S. You won the weekly drawing! Leslie should be sending you your prize.
It's so weird to think of us when we were in college and now we both have 7 year old kids! So weird. I still feel lke I'm 19! :) Glad she had a great birthday :)
She is such a pretty girl! IT is crazy to think that she was still a baby when we saw you guys last. Time flies.
Post a Comment