I LOVE that also! super sweet. I've been enjoying reading through your blog. Your writing is so fun to read. I love the advice about thinking in the present. I really need to do that more. I also love the picture of your kiddos asleep in the car on your mini-vacation... classic.
Created in 2002, consisting of the most awesome Pedro, Melissa, Annaleise, Eric and Brianna. Going strong except for when we're not. Taking life one day at a time, and sometimes one hour at a time.
4 comments:
What a good Samaritan you are! So sweet.
I bet your kids thought that was pretty cool :) bty, I love your new blog look!
I LOVE that also! super sweet. I've been enjoying reading through your blog. Your writing is so fun to read. I love the advice about thinking in the present. I really need to do that more. I also love the picture of your kiddos asleep in the car on your mini-vacation... classic.
I was a little scared with the title of your post! I'm glad that is what you copied!
Post a Comment