Sunday, May 23, 2010

A delayed post


Happy Birthday Annaleise. 6 days ago. I still can't believe you are 6 years old now. I've been looking at pictures of you as a baby, as a toddler, preschooler, even just 9 months ago when you started kindergarten. You've changed so much...physically. Taller, longer hair (thank goodness you stopped cutting it yourself). Still the same bright eyes, still the same spunk--yes, you did have that as a baby. Still the most determined girl--and yes, that one too was present in you as a baby. Such a good helper (I'm relishing that one). Still so so SO much energy! What's your secret to that one? So much passion for life and not wanting to miss a single thing. And I mean it. You don't want to miss. one. single. thing.
And still that cute little birthmark. The doctors told us it would be gone by the time you were 2. It's still there! That was one of the first things I noticed when you were born. I was confused out of my mind wondering how in the world you had gotten a couple of bruises. Not bruises. Birthmarks. The one on your ankle is gone. But not the other one. I hope you always have that one. Not sure why. But I do.

I love you Leisey Luler.

2 comments:

Noodle said...

I so can't belive she is all ready 6 time flys... I never belived my mom when she would say that but it sure does... She has changed alot just as I've looked at your pictures on FB over the last couple of weeks I'm shocked at how much she has grown and changed...

Pamela Brown said...

Happy Birthday Annaliese!!!!!! Can't believe she is 6, wow I remember the day she was born :)