I found it! I found the icky pee-pee smell eeking from the kids room. And you know what? It was in the same place as last time. The toy box. One of my kids used the toy box as a toilet. When did a toy box become a substitute toilet? Oh we have fun plans for this afternoon. Involving sanitizer. Lots and lots of sanitizer. My lucky kids get to wash every.single.stinking.toy. and then sanitize them and then scrub the toy box inside and out. Maybe I should get a lock for the toy box. Of course, then said child(ren) would find a different substitute toilet.
My kids seem intent on pushing my button (yes, bodily functions not put in the proper place is my button). Do they want to see me pull out my hair, or go prematurely gray? Throw a huge temper tantrum or threaten them within an inch of their lives? Well, too bad. They won't get a reaction from me except a big ol' smile and an "Mm, that's interesting." And then they'll get handed a rag.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Um,ew! So sorry you have to deal with that! My youngest girl is headed in the same direction as your pee child... I'm pretty excited :( Good luck to you and me! :)
"Um, ew" is right! So, just of our curiosity, was it Eric or Leise that peed in the toybox? You are an amazingly calm mother. You up for sharing some of your patience?
That is nasty. You are so smart to not react and just have them clean it up. Gotta love finding pee in all sorts of places. The joys of having kids I guess.
urine for a treat today....
Get it, You're in for a treat- Urine for a treat...
lol- that's crazy.
That is not fun at all. But good job on the not reacting and making them clean it up. I wouldn't have been that calm :)
Where does that kind of patience come from???
I would have punished them by throwing away all the toys. I agree with Kelly share your patience please.
Yucky.... I would have freaked out... I have issuies every time I do my find the pee spot dance.... And when I do find it with my toes I get all grossed out... oh the joys of kids some time I wonder if its easier to have there bladders locked up in diapers??? Only time will tell...
so that's where the smell was coming from! and we thought it was the carpet...well, have fun kids:)
ha,ha! I mean EWW!
Too funny cause it wasn't one of mine! Cade just goes outside and pees on the neighbors yard. Love how you handled it though. Seriously, the best kind of consequence is the natural consequence: "You did it, you clean it up"! Bet it won't happen again.
Wow, that is intense! Good for you and the lack of reaction. Such a hard thing to do. I am always impressed. I really need to work harder on that.
And though it is disgusting and gross, it is kind of funny. You will have the best potty story of all! Gotta find the golden side, right?
Post a Comment