You know that whole thing about 'when it rains, it pours'?
It's pouring over here.
But it's not completely bad yet.
Let's see. Our van broke down a couple weeks ago. They had to take apart the transmission, put a new piece in and then rebuild it. And then they found a cracked pipe/valve thingy. It makes our van die if it sits in idle for too long. So that piece is on back-order. Hopefully it will get here soon.
Last week I had to call a plumber. Neither of our toilets were working. And you can only go so long when you don't have a working bathroom, right? So that problem is fixed. Yay.
And now, our heater isn't turning on. I'm freezing! We're stuck at around 66 degrees. I just went out and banged on the darn thing. We'll see if that helps. If it gets any colder I'm bundling up the kids and we're going to Target to hang out and be warm for a while. Besides, Bri needs pants anyways. That kid is really going to freeze if I don't get this fixed soon.
So, good-bye tax refund. Good-bye bonus. Oh, how I wish I could have used you for something fun, rather than something necessary. But also grateful to have you when it pours.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh Melissa I'm sorry. that does not sound like fun. I hope that the rain lets up soon, hang in there :)
You know you can always call me and come sit in my house with a working heater, knock on wood. Except you might want to wait until the husband is on the mend. He got sick last night. Oh Yay!
Geeze girl! You are such a trooper to go through so much. Wow.
Could you please send me your email address. Our blog is now private, but I want to invite you to it. Thanks!
Becky
runorbust@gmail.com
It seems like things always happen at once, doesn't it? I am so sorry to hear about the bad luck with things. Enjoy your trip to Target! You seriously make me laugh!
Post a Comment