Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our little Bri-Bri girl


Brianna will be 9 months in 5 days. Where did the time go?! Anyways, here's a little spill on our happy little bean.

*She army crawls, and is now getting up on her hands and knees to rock back and forth.
*She started clapping her hands yesterday. How adorable!
*She's finally outgrowing her 3-6 month clothes, and is still in a size 2 diaper.
*She absolutely adores Eric! She laughs at everything he does.
*She only cries when she's hungry or hurt (I am one lucky mama!)
*She loves to eat animal crackers and all fruit.
*She hates peas! You try to feed her those and it ends up all over you!
*She LOVES baths! She'll stay in there happily splashing until the water goes cold.
*She growls. Really. She does.
*She's content to just sit and play or crawl around the house following whoever catches her eye.
*She doesn't spit up as much as she used to (thank heavens!)
*She's our sweet little doll who seems to be growing up way too fast.

3 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

So cute!!!! She reminds me so much of Syd. I can't believe she is 9 Months!!!

Jessica said...

i hate peas too, if someone shoved them in my mouth without me asking for them I think I'd spit them all over too =) she's a doll.

mel nielson said...

She sounds like a sweetheart... were your other two small like that? I'm glad she's a good baby for you :)