Jen told me about the Marathon you want to run in Vegas, and I am totally on board, I think it will be so much fun. I have wanted to run one forever, now I have the perfect motivation. Thanks for suggesting it :) Love ya guys, and thanks for the Birthday stuff for Justin.
Created in 2002, consisting of the most awesome Pedro, Melissa, Annaleise, Eric and Brianna. Going strong except for when we're not. Taking life one day at a time, and sometimes one hour at a time.
1 comment:
She is so cute!!!!
Jen told me about the Marathon you want to run in Vegas, and I am totally on board, I think it will be so much fun. I have wanted to run one forever, now I have the perfect motivation. Thanks for suggesting it :) Love ya guys, and thanks for the Birthday stuff for Justin.
Post a Comment