Friday, January 29, 2010

I did it!






Okay, as soon I wrote the title to this post I started singing the Dora song. I have 51 episodes of Dora DVR'd and we watch them all the time!

Okay, sorry about the tangent, on to what I got on here to post about...

I DID LEISE'S HAIR! All by myself. And it doesn't look half-bad. In fact it looks pretty cute. There's no hair hanging in her face and it doesn't look like she's done headstands for the last hour. I'm tired of having my little girl's head look like a mop. Now if I can just get it done faster, she might go to school looking semi-decent.

Next task: teaching Leise that we don't wear polka dots with stripes, one sock on, one sock off, 2 different shoes, pants with a skirt...etc. Although it does make for fun pictures.

5 comments:

Feels Like Today said...

I still say Bri is a mini Eric :) Great Pictures - love what you did with Leisees hair.

De Anne said...

I love the hair. SUPER cute! Also, stripes and polka dots together are very popular right now. So is skirts and pants. You didn't realize you have a fashionista in the making!

Noodle said...

I get kid song stuck in my head all the time... I fall asleep with dora songs stuck in my head.. it makes for strange dreams

mel nielson said...

I have one girl, Brietta, who likes to wear pants under her skirts... and I have to say, I love it :) It's sort of funky, definitely cute and so much fits her personality. Love Leise's hair... I've never been able to do that kind of hairstyle. My girls are stuck with ponytails and braids :)

jed-laura said...

way to go! I love those moments!