Welcome back brain. I've missed you! Thank you ginkgo biloba!
We headed to Boise for Thanksgiving/family reunion. It was awesome! Brianna was a wonderful traveler. The other 2 were fairly good as long as they were not sitting next to each other, had candy, toys and lots and lots of parental attention. Our bums are rather sore, our bags still unpacked and none of us want to get back into a car for as long as we live. Okay, that's a stretch, but wow what a long drive. Anywho, on to the fun stuff!
We ate yummy food, played fun games, went swimming and rock wall climbing. Holy cow! I need to mention that my little Leise climbed all the way to the top on the rock wall--about 40 feet! That child is super-girl. I did take my camera, I just never pulled it out, so I need to get pictures from my brothers and sisters who did take pictures. We saw New Moon and Star Trek. We hung out with Gaby and Travis and their family. Gaby took amazing pictures of our kiddos. Got to see my niece Sophia for the 1st time--sweetest little thing. The kids had so many cousins to play with, they just ate it all up.
And now it's time to unpack and *sigh* get back in the car for an emergency run to walmart before we run out of formula. The Christmas tree goes up tonight!
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I cannot get over what a beautiful family you have, and how photogenic your kids are! Glad you had so much fun, and I can't wait to see Leise at the top of the wall. Great pic, I am sure!
I'm glad that you guys made it back safely. That is a long drive. I absolutely love the new pictures of your kids, they are so adorable!!!!!!
It was so good to see you guys and I am glad that Joel and Annaliese had so much fun together :)
glad you all had a good time, despite the long drive...oh how i hate that drive.
Your pictures are too cute!!... I have feeling that Sammy is going to be a climber like Leise... She all ready can get on top of our counter all by her self... Scary huh... Glad you had fun its nice to get away and see family
Mom & Amber were in charge of pictures, so we have most of them. It was a great reunion, wasn't it?! happy for the time we all got to spend together:)
Post a Comment