My baby is 3. Sniff, sniff.
I love my boy. He's got a special piece of my heart and I've been wrapped around his little finger since before he was born. I'd bend over backwards for that little guy. There's just something so special about my little man.
My Mr. Eric is an easy-going kid. He likes to sit and play, right now his favorite game is hide and seek. He's still a picky eater and will choose yogurt over anything else. He's all about spiderman and everything super-hero. He loves his sisters and his mama and daddy. He's got a very deep voice for a 3 year old, heaven help us when he hits puberty! He's affectionate and happy. And right now his excuse for everything is "I'm just a kid." How cute is he?!



1 comment:
Is today his birthday? Sorry I am really bad at remembering everyones Birthday, he is such a little cutie. Happy Birthday Eric!!!
Post a Comment