I'm not sure if it's because we haven't been on a date in a month or because I haven't seen my husband very much at all for the past 3 weeks (seriously, I have to schedule an appointment to see him or have a nervous breakdown), but spending 3 hours alone with him last night was awesome!
I got myself all gussied up with the help of 3 adorable kiddos. Thankfully Brianna spared me her specially made 'perfume.' The cops must have sensed my desperation to see my hubby because I didn't get pulled over after running a red light and speeding all the way to Pedro's office. I picked him up and we headed over to the promenade.
We saw The Blind Side. It goes on my list of one of my favorite movies EVER! It actually felt more like we were in the movie instead of watching it...guess that's what you get when you watch it from the front row.
Then we went to the fabulous gas station by the promenade. Is it possible to have a favorite gas station? And does anybody else go to a gas station on a date? Anyways, we went in there and sampled every stinkin flavor of gelato they had! So yummy! Thank you Jed and Laura for introducing us to the wonders of gelato!
So after dessert we headed to Zaxbys for dinner. We talked about the movie all the way home. Took the sitter home and Pedro's back to work again. But wow, what 3 hours can do for the soul!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm so glad that you got a date. That sounds so wonderful and hurray to spending time with your husband, even if you had to make an appointment :)
What a wonderful night! I am glad you got your rejuvination and haven't gone crazy yet. Yay for sanity trips with the hubby!
good for you guys! I'm a little jealous with the gelato thing :) yummy stuff!!
Sounds like you had a fun fun night! =) Happy for ya
I have been to that gas station. It is better than most people's grocery store! The food is wonderful...did you see the cakes? I love to see the shock when I tell out of town guest that I am splurging and taking them to the gas station for lunch! So funny!
So glad you got to spend some time together... I've heard great things about that movie, but haven't seen it yet. Sounds like we need to!
Post a Comment