I'm sad. I was doing good up until today. I picked Pedro up from work so we could go to the nativity and noel together, and an hour later I dropped him back off at work. Right now he's on a phone call with India. I can't even call him to talk.
All 3 kids are in bed, 2 are asleep. There's a mess everywhere I look. I have a million things to do, but all I want is to take a nice hot bubble bath and cry.
Tomorrow is a new day. There's running to do, friends to come over, caramel to make, and kids to cuddle up with. Just 8 more days. I can do this. Just 8 more days.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I feel for you I wish I could come over and just talk and hang out with you to ease your lonely ness... K so yeah I'm no pedro but I still really wish I could help...
If you need adult conversation feel free to come over and hang out while the kids play. let me know, I know how you feel. I hope his days slow down soon.
I am sorry, I feel bad because here I am complaining about having my husband home too much:) But I know that it can be very hard, Justin traveled a lot with his old job and he was gone more days out of the monthe than he was home, I hated it. I actually got used to having him gone and when he was home that was when I struggled most.
But you can do it, just take out your frusturations on running and stock up on the chocolate :)
Take your own advice (that you gave me... which was wonderful, by the way) and sleep. Or take that bubble bath. Ignore the mess (easier said than done, I know) and get into that tub and just relax. Wish I could be there to ease your mess and loneliness.
Post a Comment