Spit-up, spit-up everywhere
Spit-up, spit-up in my hair
on my chin
down my neck
between my boobs
and through my shirt
even on Aunt Jenny's pants.
And that was just in one shot!
I think I'll be talking to Bri's doctor about reflux at her next appointment.
Thank goodness for hot showers, loofahs and lots and lots and LOTS of soap!



6 comments:
I feel your pain. It's not fun at all. Oh and I was wondering if you wanted some Fenugreek? Didn't know if you are still taking it but I am done and I still have an almost full bottle. Just let me know!
I'm so sorry! Brings back lots of memories of your youngest sister - remember all those drives in the van:) Poor little thing...nobody wanted to sit by her:)
Ah, spit up. You have to love it. I joke with Scott that it's the perfume of motherhood- I think any mother with a young baby wears it. Some days more than others.
Oh, that is not fun! I think one of my favorite parts of babyhood is when they outgrow the spit up. I really hated that. I wish there were something that could be done about it to make it less so.
Ah Sammy was a huge puker... She could get me Johnny the sofa and the floor in one shot... But leave her self spit up free... Ah and to think I'm entering that world all over again...
classic
Post a Comment