
I never thought I'd say it...
But today I am grateful that Annaleise dropped the carton of eggs while we were unloading groceries. If she hadn't done it I would have eaten a pb and j sandwich for lunch. Instead I used the 6 cracked eggs and made some yummy german pancakes. Lunch has not tasted so good in a very long time. I might have made a mistake when I thanked Annaleise for dropping the eggs. She looked at me like I was crazy. As long as she doesn't think I want her to drop the eggs every time we go grocery shopping.



4 comments:
What a great way to turn lemons into lemonade, so to speak.
love it... I would just mope about and cry over cracked eggs... Your so smart to use them for lunch...Maybe I'm just not creative with food oh well I guess my creative juices run in a diffrent directions =)
that's funny, good for you to not get upset. Love the pictures of the kids.
I would have looked at you funny too and would be thinking 'hmmm, what else could I break?'
Post a Comment