Thursday, December 18, 2008

Child for Sale

Actually, I'll pay you to take her. We've had such a day. On top of the whole mess that happened while I was taking some me time (a shower, see the last post on that one), there was a whole 'nother mess. I took a nap when Eric did. I was so dang tired. I gave Annaleise PBS kids and a movie, then I put my beloved earplugs in and laid down. I woke up to see a hack job on my daughter's head--it was bad enough that I started crying--yes a major part of the breakdown is contributed to my hormone levels. She also hacked off Eric's hair. I have ugly little kids now. There's hair everywhere. She took a bottle of Germ-X (I keep it on top of the fridge, the freaky little climber), and used it to clean a whole bunch of different things. I found 2 empty bottles of vitamins that were at least half full last time I checked. I have called poison control more times than I wish to count--luckily everytime I call it's been mostly harmless. Thinking positive: If she were ever kidnapped, they'd bring her back in a heartbeat.

5 comments:

Alicia Rivoli said...

I'm so sorry. At least you get to go to Disney soon!

Feels Like Today said...

I used to ask grandma to send me strait jackets:) Love you!

Jenni said...

Oh man! Whew I bet you need a lot of naps! Sorry that she got into so many things! Maybe she's going to be a beautician when she grows up?? Sorry I am so slow but congrats on being pregnant! That is so fun!

Aubrey said...

You will never have ugly kids! I'm so sorry. She sure is a wild little thing...but cute! Which I'm sure is what has kept her alive this long :)

Nicole said...

Oh Melissa! What can I say but hang in there... :-)