Sunday, March 09, 2008

Intros





I figure that the majority of ya'll coming to check out our blog already know us, but for you stragglers out there, here's a quick intro.

Pedro is still the ketchup aficionado. He was converted to being a Hog fan the minute we entered Razorback Nation. He works as a programmer for the Global Comp. team at Wally World. Between work, me and the kids, the guy never catches a break.

Me? I stay busy with my 50 different occupations all rolled into one nice word...Mom. It's a roller-coaster of a life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I would tell you what I do in my spare time, but I don't have any of it to do anything with. Bummer!

Annaleise (almost 4) is our energizer bunny on energy drinks! That child goes goes goes from the second her eyes open until we force her to go to bed. No joke. She makes up for all the energy Pedro and I lack. You'll figure this out soon enough with all the stories that will soon be told.

Eric is my cuddle-bug. He's somewhere between 1 and 1 1/2. I don't keep track anymore. He actually likes to sit and play with toys, he's starting to climb (why me?) and he wanders around just following whoever catches his attention. And just so you know, he squished a cricket by sitting on it, and then ate it. That's my boy!

3 comments:

jed-laura said...

You crack me up
Your blog is way more interesting than mine!!
-Laura

Vudochki said...

Welcome aboard to blogging! It's so much fun. Your kids are beautiful. ~Jessica

Jenni said...

So fun! Last time I tried to get on your blog it said that it was restricted, so I'm glad to see you! Your children are so grown-up!! They look like they keep you on your toes! It's good to see you guys!