Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Eric's 6th Birthday!
Eric turned 6 on November 19th. He had a party the Saturday before and invited a bunch of his friends over for (another) Spiderman/Superhero party. Pedro crafted a gigantic spiderweb and attached it to the side of the house. The kids played "pin the spider on the web." They smashed open a pinata and attacked each other with silly string. We had frog races and the boys threw parachute men from the top of the playground. Eric was given lots of fun presents and then they all stuffed themselves with sugary cupcakes, drinks and the goodies from the pinata.
On his actual birthday I joined him at school for lunch. I brought him a kids meal from Sonic, but he preferred the food I packed in his lunch box. His teacher had given him a birthday crown to wear all day and it had the number 6 written on it. He was one happy boy. I returned to the school in the early afternoon to bring snacks for him to share with the kids in his class. Kindergartners are so easy to please. We let him pick what he wanted for dinner and naturally he chose pizza. We ate Little Caesars, and had a yummy birthday cake. He opened his gifts and was super happy. We saved the best for last--I took him to the store so he could pick out his very own bike. He picked out a red one and rode it up and down the aisle to make sure it was his very favorite. Then he rode it to the cashier and then out the doors, through the parking lot and to the car.
And then he fell fast asleep about 3 minutes after starting the car. He partied hard, and crashed even harder. Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I didn't realize Faye and Eric share a birthday! What a fun birthday for him. Seriously, do you want to plan Keith's next big day? You are amazing for planning parties.
Post a Comment