Annaleise was baptized on June 9, 2012 in Farr West Utah. It was a last minute decision to do it in Utah so our families could be there. All of my brothers and sisters and their families came along with Pedro's sister Laura, her mom, and 3 of her daughters. My parents, Grandma, Aunt and cousin also came. Annaleise planned the program herself so her daddy and Tia Laura gave talks and I ended up doing a spotlight on her. Leise was so happy and beautiful that day. We loved having so many people there that care for her and us.
The sweetest moment for me was when she came up out of the water and I was helping her get changed and dried off she said, "Mom, I feel so good." It was awesome! And then, shivering, she said "I want to do that again, the water was so warm." Silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment