Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Joy

It's the little things:

Spending an entire afternoon out in the sun playing hopscotch, chasing each other and riding bikes

Hearing my little boy call out "Love you mama" as he's drifting away in the dentist chair

Seeing my little girl running towards me with a fresh diaper and patting her bum to let me know she needs to be changed

Making all 3 kids happy by walking down to McD's for ice cream cones

Listening to Leise pray that we can visit Paris, Australia, New York and Africa

Cuddling up on the couch with Pedro to watch Wipeout and laugh together

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Such a great post. I can see it all. What a cute family you have!

mel nielson said...

I loved this post! It was a great reminder that joy isn't waiting in some big grand happenening, it's in all the sweet, simple moments that make up our every day :) I especially love Leise's prayer to travel the world :)