Yay for snow days! I love sleeping in. I love staying in my pj's all day (except for that mid-afternoon trek to Harps for some children's tylenol--poor Leise came down with a high fever).
She's feeling better now.
Hooray for cartoons and movies and wii and barbie.com and playhousedisney.com and online Tangled games! Yay for Petey working from home! Yay for chili and homemade rolls fresh out of the oven for dinner! Yay for all 3 kids splashing in the tub together. Yay for heaters! Yay for fireplaces! Yay for sweats and warm socks! Yay for snow boots. (BTW: there was some crazy dude at Harps wearing shorts and a t-shirt...hello, it was 16 degrees out there!)
And yay for no school tomorrow either!
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay for such a fun post and so many wonderful things! I love noticing the little things as they are what make up the day, and they are usually what make the day good. And especially Yay for healthy (or healthier) children!
Wow, good for you I don't think I would be that happy about a snow day :) But not having to go anywhere and staying in pjs does sound nice.
Post a Comment