We finally got out! We took the kids to Jump Zone this evening to get up all the pent up energy out of them--and us. I think I was more excited than the kids to get out and do something different. Eric and Leise played their little hearts out, and even Bri learned how to go up the steps by herself and then giggled all the way down the slides. I think the kids will sleep soundly tonight!
All this snow has made me realize how much I miss summer! I'm longing for a beach, a tan, ice cold water, and no more of this fluffy white stuff that keep my toes cold 24/7.
I think I will start planning a vacation to Florida. We might not get there this year, but we will by the end of 2012.
Ah, just thinking about sun rays is good for the soul.
And on another note: kudos to Pedro for sticking it out and working from home 3 days this week. I don't know how he does it with kids climbing all over him and all the distractions there are here, but he did.
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Can I come to Florida with you? Puh-lease?
Post a Comment