Friday, February 25, 2011

Feb 25 2011


Aren't they cute? It's movie night.

My mom and sister are coming tomorrow night! Yay!

And it's finally the weekend! Double yay!

And 2 kids are already in bed. Ah, sigh of relief!

And I had 1/2 a day of energy...thank you mom for referring me to the Doc Oz show. The breakfast alone gave me loads of energy and some of the other stuff too. I did crash around 1:30 and had a 2 hour "sorta" nap. Meaning, getting tapped on the head multiple times by my sweet Eric. Leise coming home from school--she didn't really try waking me up a lot--just a few times, but man oh man, that girl is loud!

I played with Eric this morning for a couple of hours. He wanted to play "mom and dad" It was really fun to see him recognizing gender roles. I think I need to tweak his concept of the roles a little bit.

E: "No mom, mom's don't twirl!"
Me: "What do mom's do?"
E: "They walk around, clean stuff and shop at Walmart."

Me: "What do daddy's do?"
E: "They go to work."
Me: "Where do you work at?"
E: "Um, at work."
Me: "What do you do at work."
E: "Work."

Ha ha. Love that little guy.

No comments: