Today's gratitude includes:
SNOW! I had the best snowball fight with Annaleise this morning. Poor girl though. When she bent down to make another snowball, I aimed right for her bum and actually hit it. Snow went down her pants!
The wonderful feeling I got when I finally did something that I've been meaning to do for a long time now. I organized my hall closet. Yay! Towels are all together, sheets are all together, blankets are all together, and all the forgotten pieces to different games are back in their boxes. Ahhh, sweetness!
The funny things kids say. Bri is oh-so-sweet. I've been telling Pedro about when she gets excited. She gets all loud and squeaky and says "WOW, COOL!" It's so funny to hear that come out of her little mouth.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Snow?!? I am so jealous!
A clean closet is a very good way to make a momma happy.
And those little things are seriously the cutest. I love babies.
Post a Comment