Today I'm especially grateful for the school bus. We were a little late this morning so I had to drive Annaleise to school. Thankfully Pedro hadn't left for work yet, so I didn't have to wake up Eric and Bri and pack them up. I can't imagine doing that every morning. So, thank you school bus!
I'm grateful for my washer and dryer. With the huge mountain of laundry waiting to be done, I am just so glad to not have to wash it all by hand.
This one might sound silly, but I'm really grateful for my stash of walmart plastic bags. They're perfect for wrapping up those smelly diapers so they don't stink up a whole area.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I totally love what your doing on your blog! What a wonderful thing to do!! Its fun to read the posts you wrote before you were doing your grateful and then to read the current ones =p You make me laugh. You seem to make it work.. go off and then give your "thanks" I look forward to reading it daily Love Ya
Post a Comment