Saturday, January 08, 2011

After a long and short night

Pedro and I stayed up late last night putting away Christmas stuff and watching Criminal Minds. Around midnight Leise came out saying she didn't feel well. We got her situated in our room with a movie and continued on with our putting away stuff. 10 minutes later the sickies commence. We were up another hour and a half cleaning her and all the messes up and waiting for her to fall asleep. We finally made it to bed between 1:30 and 2am. 2:30 comes and Leise gets sick again. I get up with her, clean her up and get her back to sleep. Eric was up all too early around 7. So does that make it a long night or a short night? Because it sure felt like both.

So this afternoon I'm grateful for:

1. Pedro's help in cleaning up stuff I really don't like to think about.

2. Sleeping in.

3. Energy drinks to help me get through the day.

No comments: