Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frustrations

Frustrated? Yes.

Beyond belief? Getting there.

3 times! 3 times in 1 month!

First I get strep throat. Then I'm hit with something like the flu. Now I wake up with a cold. Seriously?!

So once again, it's a pajama and movie day. And 1 load of laundry just because it has to be done.

I'm trying to kick this cold in the butt with oil of oregano and good old vitamin c. And since I'm not patient I'm adding some Advil Cold and Sinus into the mix.

I hate being sick. Fate better be nice to me now and give me the next year off.

And if that's not enough frustration for me, let's add to it the fact that being sick for 3 weeks has kept me out of the gym more than I like.

So, yes. I'm sick, ornery, and feeling like a chub-a-lub.

Looking at the bright side: tomorrow can't get any worse, right?

4 comments:

Feels Like Today said...

I hope you can still make it to the Temple on Friday:) Take care of you!!
Love you!

Sara said...

Oh man!!! That stinks! I hope you get feeling better soon! And I hope you got to watch a movie that you really wanted to see! :) Get some sleep!

Amy said...

How fun (heavy sarcasm here). I hope you get feeling better super fast. Not fair to get sick three times in a month. Drink ore water. That is what Jeffrey always tells me.

Pamela Brown said...

That really sucks I am so sorry. I hope that you don't catch anything else. My suggestion is chocolate, that helps everything. Well maybe not taking away the sickness, but it sure makes you feel better emotionally ;) Good luck!!!